Rotary provides a broad series of training guides for club officers, and committee chairs. Here is a ready-reference library of manuals, guides and links to aid your club leadership. These are offered in pdf, doc and PowerPoint formats for easy downloading and local printing or viewing.
- Administration Manual
- Standard Rotary Club Consititution
- Recommended Rotary Club Bylaws
- District 6970 Procedures
- Rotary International Manual of Procedures
- Role of Club President (PowerPoint presentation)
- Preparing for PETS (PowerPoint presentation)
- PETS Discussion Questions (PDF)
- Planning Guide for Effective Rotary Clubs (doc)
- Club Goal Report Form EREY (PDF)
- Club Presidents Manual (PDF)
- Club President's Monthly Checklist (PDF)
- Self Evaluation Form (PDF)
- Club Secretary and Treasurer Manual
- General Liability Insurance Form and Instructions
- Financial Schedule
- Foundation Committee Manual (PDF)
- For more detailed information, guidelines, forms, and examples visit the District 6970 Foundation website.
- Membership Committee Manual (PDF)
- Assessment Tool (PDF)
- Membership Development Resource Guide (PDF)
- New Member Orientation Guide (PDF)
PUBLIC IMAGE AND RELATIONS CHAIR
- Public Relations Committee Manual (PDF)
- Public Image Committee Outline
- Effective Public Relations: A Guide for Clubs (PDF)
- Visual Identity (Branding) Guidelines
- Graphics, Images and Branding
District 6970's Foundation Committee supports each club’s initiatives from fund raising to project fulfillment. Each program addresses a special area and is manned by Rotarians who know the Foundation processes.
This special-purpose website serves as a resource of information and contacts to further enhance the mission of the District 6970 clubs Doing Good!
PDG Art MacQueen
District Rotary Foundation Chair - 2017-2020
Rotary Club of Flagler Beach
The objective of The Rotary Foundation of Rotary International is the achievement of world understanding and peace through international humanitarian and educational programs.
The Chair of the District Rotary Foundation Committee coordinates activities of all Foundation subcommittees and the Club Foundation Chairs. In addition, the Chair performs the following:
- Design “Foundation” presentations/mini programs to be made by the committee to Clubs promoting all Foundation Giving programs.
- Organize, promote, and present Foundation oriented materials at District Foundation Seminar, District Team Training Seminar, District Assembly and District Conference.
- Track and tabulate Foundation Giving throughout the District and promote/encourage timely submitting of funds to RI Foundation and reports to DG and RI, utilizing AGs.
For a century the mission of The Rotary Foundation has enabled its members to advance world understanding, goodwill, and peace through the improvement of health, the support of education, and the alleviation of poverty.
TRF is a not-for-profit corporation supported solely by voluntary contributions from Rotarians and friends of the Foundation who share its vision of a better world. It is a cornerstone of Rotary International.
The Rotary Foundation has received the highest possible score from Charity Navigator, an independent evaluator of charities in the U.S. citing excellence for both financial health and accountability, and transparency.
The ratings reflect how efficiently the Foundation uses donations, how well it has sustained programs and services, and its level of commitment to good governance and openness.